2012 was an interesting year, wasn’t it? Lots of stuff happened, some of it to me and Tia! I got my first tattoo, we made it through the first anniversary of the death of one of our best friends, Tia got MARRIED and I was PRESENT, we got drawn by Erika Moen (okay, that happened at the end of 2011, but I’m still excited about it!), Tia did tons of stuff academically, and I started a new job! Woo, doggie. I’m tired just thinking about it. I’m not usually much of a resolution-maker, but I do have a few resolutions for 2013:
1. Take better care of my fingernails and improve their strength, because they’ve been tearing a lot lately and that is terrible. To that end, I’ve started taking biotin and using Nail Tek. (Do either of these actually work?) I am also making a concerted effort to stop picking at my cuticles and making them bleed because seriously, gross.
2. Eat more dark leafy greens because they’re delicious and easy and why not a’ready.
3. Write a post over on Nisaba Be Praised at least once a week! Apparently I find it easier to blather on about my clothes and myself than to write thoughtfully about books, go figure.
4. Eat breakfast every day and get enough sleeeeeeeeeeep
oh man this will never happen because having to get up anytime before 9am is a crime against humanity.
5. See someone about my anxiety and catastrophic thinking.
6. Get into cross-stitch.
So, y’know. Gonna work on those!
In other news, a lot of bloggers like to do some sort of end-of-year retrospective or roundup, and who am I to do otherwise? I decided to split it into my top five most-viewed outfit posts and five other outfits that I just plain like, because what the hey.
Without further ado, The Internet’s Five:
Some observations: y’all like me in buzz cuts and pink hair. Also fall, crazy patterns, and that stripey belt.
Some more observations: I don’t mind showing a little leg. Also, I too like buzz cuts on me. I should make that happen again.
What’s in the stars for you this coming year?